Inspired by traditional Andaluz-style patio living, this luxury development affords both privacy when you want it and openness when you feel like it.
If Las Boas is the flamboyant extrovert, then Patio Blanco is its more introspective counterpart — from the outside, at least. It's designed around a central patio, a feature borrowed from Andalusian architecture, with a simple exterior that gives no clue about the vibrant central courtyard within.
The outside is reminiscent of a typical Ibizan house, writ on a grand scale: white walls speckled with small windows, protecting the building against the fierce Mediterranean sun in traditional fashion.
Walk in the main entrance and you're transported to a different world.
The courtyard is the building's foyer, and the foyer is a cool, tranquil, aquamarine, de luxe swimming pool, filled with the heady scents of subtropical flowers.
Botany is in fact so integral to the design of the building that one side of it is a giant vertical garden, with bougainvillea and jasmine tumbling down to give an air of a secret Mediterranean Eden.
By night the lobby-courtyard transforms itself into an art installation, a constantly-changing cube of coloured light, filling the space with a soothing energy and giving it a more urban feel.
The Patio Blanco luxury development enjoys a very favourable location just a short walk from the town's seafront promenade, Paseo Juan Carlos I.
A living space that is both open and private.
“The place that interests me most is the Mediterranean, for its light and the open character of its people.”
Architect, Life Marina Project
Taken together the whole has an atmosphere that reminiscent of Miami: the light-filled structure and the decadent opulence of the inner courtyard are redolent of South Beach at its sun-soaked, beach-lifestyle best.
The structure is built to the highest specification; each apartment is designed as an open, flowing space; the living area spills on to the inner balcony and can be adapted to suit your mood.
Alternatively, the balcony can be closed off with floor-to-ceiling aluminium shutters to give a totally private, enclosed space.
El Patio Blanco gives you all the privacy and comfort you need to enjoy the pleasures of the island of Ibiza.
The central feature of the interior patio is a magnificent swimming pool, accessed via wooden walkways, lending to the feeling that the building is floating on water.
- 107 one to three bedroom apartments and penthouses with surface areas of between 60m2 and 100m2 and terraces
- Traditional yet modernist white buildings built around a courtyard with swimming pool
- Impressive entrance through a living wall of Bougainvillea
- Private underground parking with at least 1 dedicated car parking space per apartment
- Apartments overlook a central swimming pool with a central island and sunbathing area
- Roof top sun terrace with sea views to the Mediterranean
- Gated community with 24 hour security
- Guest reception and resident Concierge area
- Prime location within 100 metres of Marina Ibiza and walking distance to the beach, top nightlife including Pacha and Lío, and Ibiza old town